Friday, June 18, 2010

Is there another Christian online?

For the last 5 years I have been working online, but have not heard anyone mentioning the name Jesus Christ in the business community, until now!

...And that person would be Tom Prendergast, the Veretekk CEO.(I'm a silver member of veretekk)
Here is what he had to say:

"With the current events of a biblical size catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico I thought you might want to get the inside opinions of this man and how we may be on the eve of seeing the fulfillment and return of our Lord Jesus."

Veretekk was built by God's inspiration and the sweat and blood of Mike Darling, myself and many volunteers. Is this the time Veretekk was built for? I really do not know. But I do know that we are nearing if not already entered into the last of days before the rapture occurs. It could be a matter of days, weeks, months or still years before that day comes.

I really want all my brothers and sisters in Veretekk to be ready for that day. I know many are. Will V2 be born in the fire of the chaos? I do not know. I am but a follower of my Lord Jesus and servant to you my dear subscribers.

See you this Monday."

I am really happy to hear him confessing the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, our Savior.

Tom and I never met in person, I only know him through Veretekk, but because of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, we'll meet in Heaven.

I wish there were more folks online in the business community, open up about they faith in the Lord Jesus Christ!

John Tar

Is there another Christian online?

No comments: