Monday, August 16, 2010

Almighty God,the Lord Jesus Christ

As usual I have posted my tweets this morning when I came across a tweet by someone called almightygod.
I could not find a name attached to this person, and his tweets, so I've investigated a little,and find another dead end, blog.

I have quickly realized that this person is in need to get answers about God Almighty
so I left a note on his blog, read below.

Would be nice if you added your real name to your own blog,
so you can be addressed properly.

I see that you're on a long and treacherous journey to find God,
and not just any god but the Almighty,the Creator.

You see, since I've repented of my sin in a heart felt prayer,
asking the Heavenly Father to forgive me my life has been
totally changed.

I do believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior,and
as a Bible believer reading the authorized 1611 King James Bible

Click Here for more information

John Tar
for spiritual advise
call me at 604 684 1529

No comments: