Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stamped Concrete Contractors, What Do I Need to Know About Agilia?

Stamped Concrete Contractors,

What Do I Need to Know About Agilia?


Do you want a perfectly flat concrete floor?
All you got to do is order Agilia concrete.

As Concrete contractors, we have for the
last decade and a half placing this self
leveling mix in the Greater Vancouver Area.

It gives you the perfect concrete floor in
a wood frame building as topping mix.
...but has a variety of use for it in walls,
high-rise floors, and a variety of other
applications

It is an incredible feeling walking on
these super flat floors. Believe me I know
the difference, because I have been placing,
and finishing regular concrete floors for
the last 25 years.

Agilia has been engineered, or been designed
to perfection, and Lafarge Concrete is still
improving it as time goes by.

Let me recommend you the strong self leveling
Agilia mix where flat floors needed.

Agilia is easy to place, no finishing required
and it is dry enough to walk on it next morning.

to get more information and an estimate visit

Stamped Concrete

or call 604 377 3657
Stamped Concrete Report

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hі there, all is gоing ρеrfectly
here аnd ofcourse eѵeгy one iѕ sharing information,
that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.

Have a look at my page: short term loans